It is entirely too hot around here to eat a warm breakfast. (Or even one that is room-temperature, in my opinion). We came up with these as an alternative. They include some of our breakfast favorites, which are even better frozen. Put your favorite smoothie in the freezer! To make this version you need:
* 2 Very Ripe Bananas
* 1 Cup Milk
* 4 Large Spoonfuls of Yogurt
* 2 Large Spoonfuls of Natural Peanut Butter
* 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
* 1 Teaspoon Honey (Optional, depending on the sweetness of your yogurt).
* Popsicle Molds
1. Blend together until smooth.
2. Pour into ice pop molds and freeze for 1-2 hours.
*Makes enough for six standard popsicle molds*