Here is the second half of our April Showers/May Flowers tutorial: (If you missed the first part, you can see it here). You still have time to get the April card in the mail before May shows up! To make the May Flowers card you will need:
*Felt in various colors
*Card Stock or blank card
*Crayon or Colored Pencil
*Vellum Envelope to fit card
1. Cut out petal shapes from felt.
2. Glue petals in circle to form flower and let dry.
3. Draw in stem and center of flower.
4. Print this message inside card: “…May Flowers!”
5. Place card inside envelope and drop in the mail.
*These two cards would make great invitations for a May party.